Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Home sweet home...

HOLLY jetted in for a very short visit on my Birthday.

She's off once again to Dal (housie) for her last semester.  Hard to believe the time has flown by, like an SR71...


My little haven, the den.



I'VE been asked for more pics of my (almost) finished house.  Unfortunately I have very few.  I will spend some time once the place is presentable and snap a few more digital images.

Here's what I do have, for what it's worth.
Downstairs TV room.

Downstairs shower and loo too.

Self explanatory

Spare room futon, Hol was the first guest.
BOUGHT a sled this week, a small used (340) Polaris long track.  No time yet to ride it, but maybe tomorrow I'll get out and about the hood here.

Plenty of snow on the ground, and I do after all, live out in the country.  Every day 'bilers are rushing by either in the fields or along County Line rd.  It's not plowed past the neighbor place.


THE cold that attacked us viciously just before Christmas, is still lingering.  We go through bouts of hacking and sneezing.  My nose isn't running right now, but it is jogging!

Weather has been particularly mild.  Zero to minus five or so, the odd night 10 below.

Brn and I went for a country walk this afternoon, several kms, quite pretty, calm and mild.




PUSSY cats are doing fine, all settled.  maybe a bit perplexed that the tree is gone...





HAVEN'T had much inclination to write, not a whole lotta fun being sick and all.  Will try and get out some more stuff soon enough.

Submitted another story to Canadian Biker.  Editor Campbell thought it was 'terrific'.  Gives me incentive to do more this coming year.

So... that's all for now... maybe tomorrow a little tale of riding the snow!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment