Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Garage



 

I was determined to make some space in the garage before the new year.  Snow again both days after Christmas, not great amounts but enough to have to clear the cars and move them.  This is always an issue with wet snow and freezing rain welding the wipers to the windshield. 



Snag was... I needed to clear off a bunch of stuff laying all over the garage floor since our arrival and the subsequent truck load that showed up from Wawa in early December.  For months the garage has been a storage bin.



After clearing the decks again, a quick sixth gear pace up and down the driveway, I was as ready as I'll ever be to tackling the garage.    



A couple of weeks ago, I installed a kitchen counter-top for a work bench and some heavy shelving to hold assorted tools, boxes and lumber. 

 

By 6 o'clock I was ready to call it a day, pretty much beat from this lingering cold and the physical labor of shoveling and dragging lumber around. 



Still lots to do but at least, the Blazer and PT are now inside, cozy as bugs in a rug!



More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment