Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 2, 2015

May 1st



Has come and gone.  Little to no sunshine, grey and gloomy skies, rain, mud, snow.

I wish there was something I could say other than that but in the mood I'm in, its probably best to say nothing. 

Last year was a 'record' winter. surpassed this year by yet another record.

While my western friends send my photos of riding over hill and dale, I sit here with a reluctant cat (Phoenix) that is leery of going "out there." That says a lot in itself.  Normally he can't wait to get outside.  When he sticks his nose into the 'fresh' air and compresses like a slinky toy when the arctic blast wind hits him, he more often than not backs in, gives himself a shake and looks up at me with that "can't you fix this" look!

The PT Cruiser is still up on blocks, my bikes are still sitting under covers and my gear is stiff from lack of use. 

In less than six weeks I will be sitting on yet another aircraft heading to Alberta and thousands of kilometers of riding the old Kazue LS 650.  All I can say is this... it better not rain during my trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment