Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Twas the first day of spring today...



MAY 03/2015

Finally.  After long last, thinking the weather would never turn, it's spring today.

Temperature almost hit double digits and (my knees are shaking here) the weatherman predicts as high as 20 for the next couple of days.

I went for a walk today around the homestead, snow still too deep in many places especially around the woods, may not melt for a week, heck there may be snow back there by the first day of summer!

Diesel the neighbors dog, likes to have company as he roams about his turf, which pretty much includes everybody's
Willy enjoying some sunshine.


Hard to imagine the snow was up to the deck a short while ago.

Diesel, the d o g.

Pretty place this.

Still lots of snow to go...


The ok'dok's lined up.


yard on County Line road.  He doesn't hang around but keeps me in sight as I wander and take photo's to prove to myself that, yes indeed... the winter just may be over.  Another one for the record books.

I took some time to sweep the crud out of the garage but there is lots of cleaning and re-arranging to do in there.  Time is flying by, I leave for my 'nostalgia trip' in 5 weeks.  Wow hard to believe this is the first springlike day on the Island.

Maybe I can even ride a bike or two tomorrow... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment