Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Dreamin'

02 Thunderbird

I've spent much of this week preparing motorized vehicles of the PT Cruiser (turbo), F 150, and various two wheeled types for what I hope will eventually be... spring.  I mean its cool (but not in the Arthur Fonzerelli sense) with a biting wind coming out of the north.

So far this week I have installed new batteries in the Velo, XT 600 and next will follow the Craftsman lawn tractor.  Every year it seems, I have to replace a couple.

08 Velo 150


I'm excited about the riding season, short as it may be, after all... I'm gone in the fall.

1990 XT 600


I sat on my Velo scooter today, thinking about riding two up for a coffee at Beanz in C'Town,  imagined myself passing through Puertecitos Baja with the Cortz on my left, heading south on the XT 600, the White mountains of New England on the Triumph 900 and the Cabot Trail on the V Strom.  In a month I am headed west for a ride around BC and AB on the old LS 650, so a busy season, like I say... in a short summer.

Can't wait...

09 V Strom 650





No comments:

Post a Comment