Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 16, 2012

F R I G I D A I R


THIS was one of those mornings that I should have stayed in bed.

After a rather rough sleepless night, my best sleep came just about dawn... the girls were having some issues this AM, loudly, and I finally settled back to sleep after the house quieted down.

That lasted till about 9.01, when I heard the front doorbell ring... twice.  I climb out of the sack, throw my housecoat on, and go answer the door.

It's Anna, standing there, bundled up like an arctic explorer.

No school bus!

I get dressed, start the Blazer in the garage, and then off we go to school, a little late but better than the alternative.

The temperature outside... 27 degrees below freezing, that's Celcious.

The temperature in Phoenix today... 22C  Not freezing!

Sigh...


No comments:

Post a Comment