Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 14, 2011

Flashback.

St Stephen's cathedral in Budapest Hungary.

EVERY now and again, fairly often, I'll get a message via email or telephone or a chance meeting on the street.



Brandenburg Gate, Berlin.


There are quite a few people from Europe and elsewhere, that I keep in contact with, other than family of course.  One of the things I hear routinely is a request for more of my two recent European motorcycle trips.



Croatia


Now that I am here at my home in Phoenix AZ, generally getting more retired, and spending more time writing... I've decided to begin a series of Blogs (still like the sound of that word) I'm going to call... "Flashback"



You guess!


They will feature a clip of my travels not only in Europe, but some of the other trips and adventures I've been part of over the years.

I hope you'll enjoy reading and seeing them.

Dr.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment