Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 10, 2011

Karma

Definition of KARMA


1)  often capitalized : the force generated by a person's actions held in Hinduism and Buddhism to perpetuate transmigration and in its ethical consequences to determine the nature of the person's next existence



You may not believe in Karma but I sure do.  I truly believe that for every action we take, there is a consequence.  Thing about karma is this, you will never know when it comes back to you, good... or bad.  I try to live my life in a positive way, putting more in than I take out, each and every day.




Take this old bike for example.  Ron has been a friend of mine for many years.  When he sold me this bike many years ago, during our Ft Mac stint... who'd have thought that one day, he would own it again.  After alI, we'd both moved on, the bike was sold to someone I knew after I'd had it for years, and now Ron's  changing handlebars on it in his workshop.  That's Karma at work.


As you know, I am downsizing in preparation for a move across Canada, yet again.  When I sold my vintage, but fine working Southbend lathe recently, it was bought by a Prince Edward Islander living and working here in Calgary.  Karma?

Turns out Todd, was not only the buyer of this piece of equipment, but we have much in common.  One of the things we have in common is an interest in old/odd/unusual motorcycles.  Todd is building one in his welding/workshop right now.  On top of that, he works next door to another interesting place...

Karma?

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment