Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Why are you not riding? That is the question...


Spring has sprung?!  Yeah... riiiight!


I got an email the other day, asking why I haven't been writing any motorcycle stories lately. Good question I replied, here's a little of that answer.


For the last month, I have been living with and looking after the health of two women.   One is 10, the other is "X" 


Riding opportunities have been, ahem... scarce.


As you can see from the "one picture is worth a thousand words file" ...


Several major snow storms as late as last weekend, have curtailed any riding into the early stages of Spring.


Last weekend alone, I shovelled three times, yes that's right.  That would be the first w/e of APRIL!


Being house bound with the women in question, has resulted in a major case of "cabin fever" 


Even little Phoenix has no idea what to make of the fluffy stuff...


"You bastard," he says... "I gave up Phoenix for this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment