Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Surprise!


I often yak on this Blog about having and following your Dreams.  For some unknown to me reason, I have had an abundance of such nocturnal realities my entire life.  From an early age I've ridden my bikes into the sunset, and aimed my life pretty much where I felt I wanted to go...


Those Dreams have taken me to Baja Mexico, the Cabot trail, a popular motorcycle business called appropriately, Freedom Cycle.  They've taken me to Europe, Japan, partnerships and relationships and Fatherhood.



I've been very fortunate in having the ability at hand to pursue such adventures.  Racing on the ice with studded tires, building MX tracks and promoting events.  The YSR racing series was particularly special.


Dreams can do a lot for us a humans.  Whether it's travelling the World, or building a cottage.  Maybe it's fostering a child.  Going to art college... if you can dream it, you can create it.


I have always believed that we could shape and create our own realities.  Don't believe me?  Think of an Austrian body builder that had a difficult time stringing a sentence together in the early days...




This week I have put into play yet another.  I am ready to jump yet again, the latest in a long line of leaps of faith.  It takes dreaming to get you started and then making the decisions to forge ahead.  Forget what family tells you, or what friends say... you can make it happen.  I am living proof of that...




I will soon be heading in yet another direction, this one carrying me to a new home, one I have been designing in my head for decades, a new set of challenges and new frontiers. 
I will work at getting my novels and travel adventures into book form, and hopefully I can parlay my years of experiences into print.

Anything is possible.

This week... I have officially retired.


stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment