Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Bikes, and other such motorized items.


Had.
I was recently talking to Manfred, a German National I met in 2008 while transiting Albania.  You think I do adventures stuff.  Ha! Manfred and his friends would put me to shame.  Granted North America is vast by any standards except perhaps the Gobi desert or Siberia, but these guys both men and women, are the real adventure riders.  Always glad to catch up with those that are riding or simply interested in riding and or travel.

One of the most oft questions I get are: what do I ride?  Occasionally someone will ask if I actually own these bikes and what I own or have owned.

I'm going to work on that and do a post soon.  In fact I am headed to the USofA shortly and maybe will do it at that time. 

Stay tuned and remember, when the weather breaks into spring, there will be plenty of hazards on the road... gravel/sand, potholes, driver's that normally can't be bothered to activate their turn signal switch or some that are simply asleep behind the wheel.  Of course let's not forget riders that somehow during the winter hibernation have forgotten that they are responsible for their own safety.

Cheers f

Have.

No comments:

Post a Comment