Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cooler weather...

I'll have to look into this next year.


It's certainly cooled off since my arrival in Phx.  Daytime highs were well into the upper 90's and the evenings were only 10-15 degrees cooler.  These last few days have been cloudy and overcast with highs only in the low 70's.  Certainly not bad weather for December. 

My little ice cream shop downtown Glendale.

Like I found during last fall, I have about a 5-6 hour window for decent riding temperatures. 

Little mini farm just down the street from me.


Call me a sissy (I'll kick your ass if you do) but I like to ride in comfortable temperatures.  Nothing wrong with the daytime temps unless of course I'm starting out at higher elevations where much of my riding takes place.

Yup that's right... and gas is down to 2.29/gal.


Tomorrow and Monday we're showing more seasonable 23/24 (mid 70's) and sunny.

My time of departure is nearing so I will do a ride or two before its time to be shutting things down. 

My little Vivitar DVR camera gear arrived but since then the weather has been iffy.  I hope to get some footage over the next two days.  In my tests it seems to perform very well.

All weather DVR with 32 G memory chip installed.



Stay tuned and if you haven't picked up the December Cdn Biker, get them before they're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment