Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 21, 2012

Hey...

I have a good connection for today, I'm making the most of it.


Can you blame me?!

I air guitar-ed my way through the day yesterday, probably the best day I've had in months.  Listened to the 'Boss', some Stones, a bit of BNL... even a little Shania, the old stuff.  Served Brn breakfast in bed, went into town, did some shopping, filled the Blz.

Got the TY running, death rattle and all, and wheelied up and down the yard a bit, MY yard.

Compared to the previous few months and especially a few days ago when I was in such pain I was popping Tylenol for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a couple of capsules for snacks in between, where a good day for me is hell for someone else, when my bad left shoulder is my good one for a change...

Beds arrive tomorrow, TV included, and my BIG CRAFTSMAN made by Husky HD mower.  I can feel a dirt track a comin'...

This, is certainly a beautiful view to wake to, don't ya think?

2 comments:

  1. HUH? You sent out to sleep on veranda (deck) already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my choice... really... I like the cool 7C nights, the howl of coyotes nearby... one with the mosquito's... honest...

    ReplyDelete