Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Jumpn'Jack Flash, it's a drag.




THIS is my second weekend living in a hotel. 

I'm bored. 



I swear I haven't watched this much television in my five years on the Island!  I go for walks around the compound, been to K Mart once, but with little in the way of clothing and footwear and NO riding gear, there is little I can do.  All I do is watch tv, eat and sleep.

Not exactly how I had this trip planned. 

There is little to do at my home, besides the almost deafening noise of these industrial heater/fans running 24/7 what can I do there?  I am at the mercy of insurance adjusters and contractors. And... time, which I don't have any to spare.



I had planned on finishing up the Old Stagecoach Rd loop, but that's not going to happen.  I had hoped to get back up into the mountains, but that won't happen. 

Nope... I just veg and even I can take only so much of that. 








No comments:

Post a Comment