Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 9, 2016

Is it humanly possible to "break your lips" ? Sorry, I don't have a photo for this.




THERE are times when I catch myself, for no apparent reason, grinning like the proverbial 'Cheshire cat'. 

I find myself on occasion with my lips spread so wide, it can't possibly be healthy for moi.

Sometimes it just happens when I turn out the light at night.  Other times I may have just seen or read something.

Yet other times I am riding my bike/scooter in traffic and I get the stupidest, widest, lip stretchingest grin, I feel like I've won the lottery, met Heather Locklear, and been told I can go back in time and do it all again, but this time knowing when to hold em and when to fold em!

I can't for the life of me explain it, but it just happens.  

Surely first officer Spock would raise an eyebrow at this spontaneous response to whatever stimuli happened to have triggered it.  To which I would say...  

"why does your eyebrow rise as it does Mr. Spock?"

This doesn't happen daily, perhaps not even weekly and it may be only once monthly, but when I get it... it seems like I am invincible, that I am the best lover on the planet (Earth not Vulcan) that I know how to make gold from tin, and that, at the exact moment... everything is right with the universe.

I don't actually remember the last time it happened and typically its a second or three, but I know for a fact it was at least once this trip.

When this phenomena takes place I have this amazing feeling of euphoria wash over me, it's like the absolute best feeling in my life.

Okay... so where were we?

Right I'm in Arizona, the weather is great and I'm having the time of my life, hey... maybe that's a good reason to grin, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment