Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Who knew...!

Well all... here I am on the 8th floor of the Foothills Hospital once again. After my tread mill test yesterday (whichi went very well thank you) I developed some complications that resulted in an unscheduled ambulance ride to this place of great familiarity for me. I spent nearly a month here in 05 after my heart attack.

Here's what I know... I feel fine. But, they don't take any chances with guys in my condition. So, I sit, get poked prodded and pinched and get fat?! on hospital fare.

Sigh... such is life eh... c'est le vie.

The Doc.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought that the whole idea of treadmilling until the point of cardiac distress was a stupid idea! Methods from the 50's and 60's have no place in modern medicine!

    As a very concerned observer, I'd love to get more details Frank.

    Hope it's all a lot of stir over nothing!

    ReplyDelete