Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Sitting tight.

What can you do otherwise ? 

   

With the Corona virus making itself known across the globe, we sit, isolated, and in my case, catching up.



I've been installing tires, both fronts on the MP3, the rear tire on the Citicom 300i and will hold off on the rear for the Honda CBR300R, with the limited riding I will be doing for a number of reasons, likely won't wear much.

If you know me, I'm not the kinda guy that climbs walls being on my own.  In fact in this enforced social distancing, what can be more distant than sitting on your "steed" helmet on one's head, twisting the throttle, right...





This downtime is welcome. Having several cars, an ATV, an outboard motor for my 'boat in a box' and a garage full of a variety of Motorcycles all needing downtime themselves to service, repair or modify.  I have plenty to keep busy.



In the past 30 days, I've serviced the XT 225, both scooters and brought Big Blue, my XT 600 inside in preparation for installing steering head bearings.

I just yesterday fabricated/fitted some home made hardware to mount my sport soft bags on my CBR 300. It's been a long time since I had a lathe, welder or other such specialty tools and equipment, so it's using the H&S (head and smarts) helped out by a hammer at times!












Even Covid 19 doesn't stop the Doc.












No comments:

Post a Comment