Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Consider yourself, Mooned!

Amazing technology, really!

Abby woke me at 3 am, scratching on the tub surround, as she often does.  Cats only need a thin excuse for getting what they want, food, a belly rub, to be let out, did I mention food?

Many times this is simply an annoyance and unlike Brenda, I actually hear her and get out of bed, cuz I know... she won't stop until I do.

This morning, same thing, but for once I was glad, although I'm wide awake now.

As you'll see, there is a full moon out tonight.  Taking moon shots (what did you think I meant?!) is not all that easy.  I have a Canon SX 20 that is several years old.  These photos were taken hand held on max zoom and in the viewfinder, they actually show individual craters which are not picked up in the photo.

What surprises me is the quality of the photo is quite amazing and what is even more striking is that you can snap a few pics and then see them on your screen in moments.

Ain't life grand.

Now if only I could find a way to get a full nights sleep without resorting to a resort!

Looking SW at 3 15 am  The light dots are Kensington PE, in the lower left hand corner.

20X

40X

80X

No comments:

Post a Comment