Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Geez Louise!



The day I bought her, in Victoria B.C.  Fitting pic eh?


I always liked the sound of that, haven't a clue where it originated, but try it... 

"G e e z... 
L o u i s e" 

Hmmm, when I say it like that, it does nothing for me, shoulda left well enough alone.

Guess, what?  It's snowing.  We're doing the impression of the snow globe thing (now weren't they cool?  Yeah for about 3 maybe 4 shakes till the novelty wore off)

I look out my large living room windows and see these huge flakes softly falling.  Like being in the SG.

Put the new battery into the Triumph today, bolted the seat back on and gave her a polish.  I hadn't ridden the bike much the past few years, away alot, had other bikes to ride... but this year, with it being my only street bike, I plan on riding it, a bunch.

On the ride home through the Rockies.


It's not a 'cruiser', nor a 'sport bike' nor is it anything other than what it is, a good looking, good working, great sounding, unusual, rare and faithful reproduction of a long line of Triumph Thunderbird's.

Cousin Erzsi and C.O.P.


More of these days in our future...


Flat seat good for about 200 miles, standard peg placement so your legs can actually support your body weight, decent fuel mileage, torquey engine that accelerates quickly from any speed, and coupled to a six speed transmission, fast smooth and quick.

I don't know if I can hold out all year without getting a sports touring type bike, but I'm gonna try.  Mind you, that 955RS still calls to me...



Oops... don't know how this snuck in here.  Geez Louise, I miss this car!

No comments:

Post a Comment