Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 28, 2010

Does it ever end?!

Okay, I get it... Mother nature is the BOSS! Like I ever doubted that. I'm getting extremely tired of cold temps and rain/snow. It's the end of May for Pete's sake. Give us a break already.

Last couple of days, it's barely broken into Plus territory here in Sunny Southern Alberta. Never mind that much of the country has been experiencing massive heat waves, we're not getting even a ripple...

Makes me long for the days when I could count on a decent w/e, course... that's only possible in Baja or AZ!!! No point in even planning a BBQ at this rate, standing outside in a raincoat flipping burgers.


I have some old bikes that one day, will be on the road again. DO you think this weather is trying to tell me something?


So we sit... look at old photographs of travelling thru Euro last year at this time. Come to think of it... I got caught in an Atlantic storm that pelted me with near freezing temps and lashing buckets of pooches and pussies for a week straight...

Like I said, does this ever end?

No comments:

Post a Comment