Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 30, 2012

Bug Bit!

AFTER several months of tap dancing around it, the bug finally bit.  Hadn't been feeling well Grey Cup weekend, you know... where Toronto played some team posing as the Stampeders.  Last weekend I finally succumbed and went down like the proverbial "sack of potatos" appropriate as it was for living on Spud Island.

Most of my week has been spent horizontal, low on energy, aching and dizzier than I have been since being a kid on a merry go round!  Remember those days?  You hang onto the bars and get your 'best friend' or the big bully kid to push it round and round faster and faster... till you tossed your cookies. 

Kinda like a Nasa centrifuge!

I'll spare you the gruesome details but suffice to say, it ain't been fun.

Went to see that 955 Triumph early last week, before this thing really caught up with me.  Not bad, needs some bits, related to a misjudged wheelie apparently, new tire etc.  I'm considering it.  Don't have a sports touring type bike at the moment, since selling my Seca II.  Maybe I don't need one.  Yeah right, "Oh come on Frank... you know you want it."  Says the little voice in my head...

Cats have adapted remarkably well, weather has been cooler but once again, a very sunny morning, but minus 11, Yikes!  Storm doors are up. 






Still have some things to deal with before I can work on the garage over the winter, hopefully our little part of the planet will heat up some.



No comments:

Post a Comment