Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Must be the Postman's fault!

MP 3... very unique. CVT of course, but has the ability to lean like a bike, yet stand upright as if by magic.


All that hogwash about rain and snow and postmen/women and all, what's up with this weather.  I get two really cool new bikes, and they are sitting in my garage.  Rained since I brought them home. I even heard something from the CBR, a whisper really, could have been the wind... something like...


Light, reasonably fast, kinda like a Raptor F 22

"Man this place is cool, he's got tools, he'll look after us, check our tire pressures, wash and wax our tanks, keep them shiny... yup, we thinks this is the place..."


What a pretty Island I live on.

The Piaggio said something in Italian about bellissima, I don't know any Italian.  What I do know probably wouldn't be suitable in a family Blog. 

Forecast for the past week, was rain, and for the coming week, it's rain, rain, rain, wind and rain, and wind and wind, followed by rain! Brought about by wind.



I have bar end mirrors coming for the 300, the stock mirrors are pretty much useless except to collect rain... and deflected it onto my face. 


Besides that, I am going up a tooth on the counter-shaft sprocket, a minor change to lower my rpm at the types of speeds I'll be doing. 


Sleek! 




Not so sleek but pretty trick !


Shouldn't affect my acceleration, the bike has 6 gears in any case.  My very first 6 speed M/C was a 1968 Suzuki X6 Hustler, two stroke twin. Consider that I would be traveling about 300 km max in one sitting, I'm more concerned about comfort.  The clip on bars have a slight forward lean, certainly nothing like my old GSXR's or Fireblade and similar bikes.  

Geez... I wish it would stop raining... 

No comments:

Post a Comment