Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 24, 2015

That time again ...



Once again, as the year 2015 draws to a close, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the best for the New Year coming.

Hopefully your year passing was more better than not and next year you'll accomplish even some of the goals on your list.

Do that ride you've been thinking of for years even if its a solo jaunt to a nearby location for an ice cream that you haven't visited for years.  It can be anything up to and including an epic adventure.  Sky is the limit friends.

I've been fortunate in having met so many people over the years that shared my desire for exploration.  Too many to name here but here's a couple off the top of my head.

John and John, you know who you are, opening business', promoting motorcycling and snowmobiling and generally living life.

Marilyn and Ron, and the other Baja vets that I got to know over the years.  Good on ya!

Ronnie of course, he's still motoring, buying and selling.  He has a good life and I commend him for living it.

Frenda Brenda, glad we met when we did, maybe someday you'll find someone to re run the Forestry road with!

Darlene, for giving it your all in everything you do:)

Tom, because he's Tom.

Judy, for graciously loaning me her Boo every year.

Berti, for all your help in making my European Dream possible.

All my cats past and present and future.

My daughters of course, every time I think of you, I absolutely beam with pride.  What intelligent, caring, loving girls you are.
Of course the men in your lives... Kevin and Rick.  Onward and upward guys!

Anna... ahem, for making everyday, err... exciting.

... and not to be left out, Brenda.  I said I'd never get married again, but like Bond says

"Never say never."

 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND   FULLFILLING NEW YEAR




To my buddy... R.I.P



No comments:

Post a Comment