Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...


It's December 24, Christmas Eve.  Things are quiet, no sirens for the moment. A very pleasant 15 C/60 F out there.  I just spent a few minutes with "Albert," as in Einstein, as in my old pal Einstein that left me this spring after 19 years.  Albert is the stray kitten that has made himself at home here on my porch.  Thankfully it isn't cold out, no worry about him freezing to death and even though he is extremely cute, boyishly handsome so to speak, I know I am leaving shortly and cannot keep him.  At least the young girl next door says she will look after him once I am gone.

I've been very sick these past few days/weeks.  Seems every year around Christmas I come down with a whopper of a cold.  Just my luck.

I wanted to take a moment and reflect back on the year passing.  Each year I make a filing folder that gives me a list of things I would like to do during the coming 12 months.  Kinda like a goal sheet.  Nothing elaborate, no changing the World kind of stuff, just things like eating well, doing my exercises, reading more, writing even more, trying to maintain healthy relationships, doing three MC trips... that sort of thing.  I am already thinking ahead to 2011 (remember when 2001 was futuristic) It's a pivitol year coming up, lots of decisions to make for me, wonder how much of it I will see thru over the 12 months.

In any case, I just wanted to take a moment and say to all of you, family and friends... Merry Christmas to all, the best of the New Year, and to all...


                                                                     a Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment