Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SPCA

Are Dirt Bugs considered "Animals"




I had heard a rumor that the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, was considering taking legal action. You see, it had rained cats and dogs so hard... and for so long... this "summer" (?) of 2010, somebody had to do something!
Late spring snow, followed by April (and May, and June, and July, and August) showers had beaten the crap out of the flowers. The only place it hadn't been dumping rain was British Columbia. There... fires raged in the tinderbox forests of pine.


Ronnie tells me constantly how "nice" it is for riding his bike! Sunny, warm, hardly any rain... I have one compound word for him... you're an "a_sh__e"!


I really have no idea how those SPCA types will eventually deal with this situation, but I can tell you... it's a lot warmer in Phoenix during the winter...





No comments:

Post a Comment