Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 2, 2009

Yes European Food, oh so good!

In Twenty Two Countries... I sampled pretty much everything there was to eat!

Here's a little pictoral "Taste"




A Service Station Sub sandwich after arriving in Greece







Grilled Chicken strips over steamed vegetables, with Pizza bread and, a local (Ice tea) Brew!
HU.






Of course... Ice Cream everywhere :)
This in the pretty city of Szolnok HU










My girls and their "palacsintas" Lake Balaton HU.




A stormy night's meal...
Lake Balaton HU.







Now that's a cappuccino the way it should be prepared!
Tihany, Lake Balaton HU.





A typical? Family gettogether, Hungarian style.
My Aunt Bozsi's place, Jaszkiser HU.






Freshly home made Baklava
Gradac Croatia







Of course...
Langos Budapest HU.
Don't try this at home kids!!!









Cheeseburger and Fries... Jaszladany HU.






Cafe Americano...
on the Lake Geneva shoreline








Iced coffees,
perfect for a July summer's day.
Budapest HU.






What else would you have for dinner in Italy!
Pasta, Napoleon bottled water, white Elban wine.
Elba, Italy Hotel Scoglio Bianco





Cafe and a croissiant
French Pyrenees.







Roast Pork,
green salad and the best bread ever!
Slovenia







My friends at the Sport Panzio made up a beef stew with tomatoe salad for me, after a rainy days ride.
HU.






A BIG MAC ATTACK
Nagykanizsa HU




World famous Budapest
"palacsinta"










Genuine Italian pizza with a cold bottle of local beer to wash it down.
Tuscany Italia.





Very spicey stews made up for us on a cool day in Budapest, after doing the zoo!
We were so hungry, MoPed and I... we almost ate the Rhinoceros!!!







My Beef Stew with Hungarian noodles.

Very tasty it was too.








MoPed's stew... lookin' Good!







Delicious meals in the Buk National park, just across the street from our Eden Panzio. I put two tables spoons of Paprika in my Bean Soup... only to find out it was red hot chile pepper!!!!
Mama mia! My eyes are still running.




Chicken ala Slovakia,
on a bed of spuds,
with a nice side of salad.









Beats me...!
I'm sure it was tasty.











ZA by Don Pepe.
This is the biggest D__n Pizza I have ever seen. Yes that's a fork and a measuring tape.

Budapest HU.


Everywhere I went I tried the "Palacsinta"
Crepes filled with jam, fruit or my favorite, chocolate
Oh Yummy in my tummy.
Budapest at a Palacsinta House... only crepes!!!


Chicken dish,
locally prepared.
Southern Slovakia.
Of course, the local beer, ice cold!








Hungarian pasta dish with bacon bits?
And a beer...






German Bread/cake
Berlin
















Hot as a volcano... fish soup. A Hungarian delicacy. Tiszafured HU.


What else... more palacsinta.
This one in...
ahhh, errr, mumble mumble...
well somewhere in Eastern Europe.
I think Poland.
I'm sure it was fabulous!



And of course,
this Canadian Boy had to try the ice cream everywhere he went.
This in San Gimigiano
Tuscany Italia.



It's a wonder I didn't gain a hundred kilo's !!




























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment